Residential Property

TMA offer services to help you with your home or residential investment at all stages of ownership. We offer Building Surveying services for those purchasing a property and plenty of advice on other issues, that might arise, as the years go by.

There are other times when you might need the advice of a property professional and we can be there to assist with most problems.

Building Surveys

We recommend that anyone buying a property commission a full Building Survey (sometimes called a Structural Survey) before completing their purchase.

More about Building Surveys...   

Residential Valuations

There are various times when you might need your property valued, or you might need a separate valuation of a property you are considering buying.

More about Residential Valuations...   

Understanding the Party Wall Act

If you are undertaking any building work that affects the walls you share with your neighbours you may have responsibilities under the Party Wall Act

Read more about The Party Wall Act...   

Planning & Design Advice

Need help with a planning application or any part of the planning process? TMA can advise you and prepare the necessary documents.

Read More...   

Boundary Disputes

Disagreements between neighbours about the exact location of a boundary are becoming increasingly common. A minor disagreement can quickly become a full-scale dispute causing much stress, expense and bad feeling between neighbours.

Read More...   
Associated Downloads